Tailwind Grid Generator is a tool that helps developers create custom layouts using the popular CSS framework, Tailwind CSS. The Grid Generator allows users to specify the number of columns, rows, the gutter size, the DIV width (span).
How to generate a grid
1. Customize the number of columns, rows, and gaps to fit your needs.
2. Click the square with + sign to add a new element to the grid.
3. Resize the DIV using the handle in the bottom right corner.
4. Drag and drop the DIV to reposition it as desired.
5. Finally, copy the generated HTML code and paste it into your project.