Tailwind CSS grid generator is a tool that helps developers create custom Tailwind grid layouts more easily. The generator allows users to specify the number of columns, rows, the gutter size, the DIV width (span).
How to use Tailwind CSS grid generator?
1. Customize the number of columns, rows, and gaps to fit your needs.
2. Click the square with + sign to add a new element to the grid.
3. Resize the DIV using the handle in the bottom right corner.
4. Drag and drop the DIV to reposition it as desired.
5. Finally, copy the generated HTML code and paste it into your project.